Beatrice Laforge

Drawings, illustrations, comics, animation clips, sketches, cosplays and more...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pixar's Wall-E Cosplay [WIP 1]

For a coming comic/anime/sci fi festival I'm making a Wall-E cosplay, using very cheap/free products.

These are some photo's of the progress.




 The base part, made out of cardboard and lots of glue. It's very basic, trying to get the main shapes of Wall-E. The parts are to be glued to the biggest part.


 I found these goggles at a secondhandstore. I planned to make the goggles also in cardboard, but I like the look of it. It was about 10 pence / 0.24 us dollars.


The first coat of grey primer. Hence the goggles are plastic, I used a spray that stays on. After 2 coats I'll be using other paints to give it more of a old/used effect like Wall-E has. Updates will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment