Beatrice Laforge

Drawings, illustrations, comics, animation clips, sketches, cosplays and more...

Thursday, September 05, 2013

An short update about various cosplays





Splicer cosplay, based on the characters of Bioshock and Biosbock 2. Best game ever made if you ask me :D We hang out with our "spliced up genetic freaks" at the seashore during a cosplay meet up. Both the mask and sickle are hand made.




My most favourite cosplay at the moment: KICK-ASS! I'm so proud of this one, because it is entirely hand made. I recently found the proper boots, so it's more corret to the comic version. But I'm thinking of adjusting it to the movie version.
And yes, I did wear it at the screening of Kick-Ass 2. It was awesome how the people reacted! Especially the little childeren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment